ChopSticks

“Chop Sticks” is a very funny, humorous story that is written by Amy Krouse Rosenthal, and illustrated by Scott Magoon. The story started off with two chopsticks who loved and did everything together. The two chopsticks went on walks together, ate together, go on adventures together, well you get the point they did everything together, it was like they were stuck together. Until one very unfortunate day, one of the chopsticks snapped will trying to perform a fancy trick and accidentally snapped. The chopstick was immediately sent to the hospital, and with the help of some great doctors, they were able to keep him alive. The other chopstick was so worried he would stand by him for days making sure he was okay. Until one day the injured chopstick said to go on an adventure and tell me your story when you get back. So he did and had so much fun and by the time he got back the other chopstick was fully healed up and they celebrated and had a fun night. The overall message of this story is to go adventure on your own and have fun, this book was very funny and had lots of jokes, and I really enjoyed listening to this amazing book. I would say that this book is written for ages 7-12 because if you are younger you will not understand the humour and if you are older you will think that the humour is kind of childish.